This is the procedure for trading potions until I have time to set up a proper appointment system. The only trade I’m currently doing is 30,000 condensed white potions for 30,000 witch starsand and 45,000,000 zeny (i.e. 1500z each).
- PM me on irowiki or warpportal-forum stating your intentions.
- I will respond with either “out of stock, wait until tomorrow” or a (typically 12-hour) time window valid for the next 2 or 3 days.
- In the latter case, choose a time within the window and let me know at least 3 hours in advance.
- If everything looks acceptable, I will confirm the appointment.
- Show up at Eden storage at the appointed time.
- Deal me 30,000 witch starsand and 45,000,000 zeny.
- I’ll deal you 30,000 condensed white potions.
Of course there are some rules:
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, the appointment will be cancelled. If you have to do things like buying starsand, those should be done before the appointment, not while I’m waiting for you and unable to complete any other work.
- Payment for 30,000 potions must be made in full before I will give you any potions. If your order comprises multiple units (e.g. 90k) you can pay all at once or 30k at a time, but each 30k must be paid completely in advance. No exceptions.
- Any items sold to my buy shops immediately become my property and cannot be applied as credit toward a future order. I don’t care if you claim to have screenshots of each and every transaction; I don’t have the time or the inclination to pore over easily fabricated “evidence” for your sole benefit. It saddens me that I even have to say this.