Monthly Archives: December 2010

Yggdrasil WoE

I don’t currently have the resources to log WoE on Yggdrasil. If someone would like to do that and send me the logs, then I’ll set up a site for it. Otherwise, there’s nothing I can do.

Posted in castle status | Leave a comment

Live updates

Sometime during the next few weeks I will be modifying the castle status sites so that the Overview and Timeline pages update in real time. (Stats will still be delayed for the time being.) This will require some major under-the-hood … Continue reading

Posted in castle status | Leave a comment

A strategy for ranged MVPs

Here’s a strategy I developed years ago for countering some ranged (attack range > 1) bosses, although we didn’t start using it extensively until late 2009. Several others have (probably independently) rediscovered it, and I won’t even claim to be … Continue reading

Posted in ragnarok | Leave a comment

Seeking volunteers

Since I’ve been forced into early retirement, unless there’s an unexpected development I probably won’t be renewing my account when it expires in January. I have no plans to shut down the site, however; that would be irresponsible, and I’ve … Continue reading

Posted in castle status | 3 Comments

Missing data

Valkyrie: start ~ 15:24:08

Posted in castle status, unresolved | Leave a comment

Potting in 2006

In light of recent events, I’ve started to wonder how many strategies I once thought to be nothing more than extremely clever/creative gameplay would actually have been regarded as illegal exploits. As an example, I will share a method that … Continue reading

Posted in ragnarok | Leave a comment